Sunday, November 28, 2010

Did I Mention That I Fell In Love?

I fell in love with my newest niece, Paeson Grace this week. She was born on November 11th and she is just as sweet as can be. I got some good snuggle time in and I can't wait to snuggle her some more. Here is just one photo I caught of her.


The four youngest cousins are all girls. I didn't have my camera out all day on thanksgiving, but I did get a few shots, mostly of three of the four youngest. JJ is Paeson's big sister and she has just come out of her shell recently. I wonder if it has something to do with the new little one. I love her expression in this photo.


And cousin Bailey was the youngest until Paeson was born. Doesn't she just have the most amazing eyes?


I just love all of these little girls (as well as the rest of my nieces and nephews). But the rest of them were moving too fast for me to get their photos this time... maybe next time.

Well--- tomorrow is Monday. Not super excited about that.







3 comments:

tan said...

Awww...such cute little girls!! Great pictures:) I'm loving reading your blog, so happy that I can have a glimpse into your day to day life! Love you lots and can't wait to see you at Christmas time:)

Kate Reneigh said...

very cute...but the 4 youngest are girls...lol

Traci said...

Ha ha- good point.