I absolutely LOVED our wedding. This post could be so long if I expanded, but I'll just take this moment to thank everyone who contributed to our special day especially our parents and our families who invested a lot of work. It was such a fantastic day.

Our Wedding Party

Us exiting the church. I was really excited.

Who's going to take out the trash? The Bride or the Groom?


4 comments:
that was the most delicious cake of my life. i still want whoever made it to make mine.
I'm loving reading your blog every day...what a great idea!! I so wish we could celebrate our birthdays together. One of these years we will have to do just that:) Love you!
Vik... how about if I make your wedding cake.
Tan... we'll celebrate together one of these days. Thanks so much for reading my blog. Love you sis!
you want to make my wedding cake? you don't have any bakery experience? I worked at the Sugar Shack for six years! I am more qualified to make my wedding cake. I don't even want to get married right now, but right now, I DO want some of that cake. so if you can deliver (like, make the cake of your lifetime--not deliver like a pizza man)...that'd be awesome!
Post a Comment